I’ve had several folks ask me about the Mom Conference Passes that are available at a very special discount for a few more days, so I thought I’d answer these for everyone in case you’re having the same questions.
IS THE ALL ACCESS PASS REALLY WORTH IT?
YES! The All Access Pass has:
• All 29 downloadable interviews to listen or watch while folding laundry, or on the go
• 27 cheat sheets to go along with the interviews
• 6 LIVE Q&A’s (this is new and something I think you’ll find very valuable – 6 of the top speakers will be available for a live Q&A to answer your specific questions, including:
- Dr. Dan Seigel
- Dr. Laura Markham
- Dr. Melillo
- Dr. Ross Greene
- Abigail Wald/Julia Storm and
- Ramona Zabriskie
• 60+ resources to dive deeper into the subjects of connection based parenting, overcoming overwhelm, parenting in the digital age and parenting a child with challenges.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND PURCHASE
WHAT IF I CAN’T AFFORD THE ALL ACCESS PASS?
The Mom Conference has added a new opportunity this year, where Moms can purchase downloadable access for a year of the 6-8 interviews on a particular topic, including:
• Connection Based Parenting
• Overcoming Overwhelm
• Parenting in the Digital Age
• Parenting a Child With Challenges
These Day Passes are only $37 each!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND PURCHASE
WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT THE MOM CONFERENCE PASSES?
One of the best things about the Mom Conference passes is that you have a full year to download the interviews so you have lifetime access to them. That means if you have a younger child now, you can go back and watch the interviews about teens in a few years when you’re ready.
I also love that each of the interviews comes with a downloadable cheat sheet/listening guide that has timestamps so you can skip ahead or go back to listen to something you wanted to listen to again. They also have cliff notes and a key take away from each interview for quicker inspiration. They also have a place for notes so you can keep your personal goals and inspirations while listening to the talks right there.
AND I love the fact that you can watch the interviews on video or listen via audio while you’re on the go (because what Mom isn’t on the go?)
HOW LONG IS THE CONFERENCE SPECIAL GOING ON?
These amazingly discounted prices are only available for a few more days. On Wed. October 10th the price will go up from $37 for the day passes to $67.
GET A DAY PASS NOW
The All Access Pass is $97 right now and will go up to $127.
GET THE ALL ACCESS PASS NOW
After October 15th, these Mom Conference passes will not be available.
IS THIS INFORMATION GOING TO REALLY BE USEFUL FOR ME AND MY FAMILY?
To answer this question, I’d like to share with you what other moms have to say about the Mom Conference Passes:
I feel like I am an enthusiastic, creative and loving mom, but lots of sleep-disturbed nights and being needed 24/7 leaves me struggling to pull it all together. Some days I am so discouraged by that gap between what I want to be and what I can manage. EVERY speaker I listened to… had timely, helpful, supportive, practical and DOABLE information. I LOVED it. My husband was SO happy to see my spirits lifted each day. I am so glad he agreed to let me purchase the whole week. I do REALLY need regular encouragement.
San Diego, CA
I just wanted to quickly tell you how much I enjoyed the Mom Conference presentations. The speakers answered questions that I was actively trying to answer such as: How can I have more joy in motherhood? How can I feed my family healthier foods? How can I be more present in my children’s lives? I feel the Mom Conference answered all these for me and much more. Thanks to what I learned, I now treasure our bedtime rather than hurrying through it, I am teaching my children to cook, and the hardest time of day with my children has now become enjoyable (dance parties included). These are just a few of the examples of the way the Mom Conference has blessed my family. I truly believe being a mother is the most important work and so appreciate the help that the Mom Conference has offered me.
CAN’T I JUST ACCESS THESE VIDEOS/RESOURCES ON YOUTUBE OR THE WEB?
No. These are exclusive interviews between Desi Ward, Mom Conference founder and the speaker/expert. Desi asks specific questions. You won’t find these info anywhere else in such an easy to absorb format.
Plus, there are a ton of resources that you would have to purchase separately, that come free to you with the All Access Pass, like:
- A 45-minute support session with the “Supermom Recovery Doctor,” Raquel Muller
- Setting Limits and Building Cooperation Online Course by Elle Kwan
- Taming Tantrums e-book by Wendy Bertagnole
- A live group problem solving session with Erica Key, The Playground Whisperer. Ask specific questions about your child’s playground behavior and how you can help them.
- Jodi LeBlanc’s e-book If It Is Autism, Are you Prepared?
- Cultivate Connection With Special Playtime video course by Cristi Dame.
- Even If Your Toes Turn Purple: Raising Teenagers That Are Confident, Happy and Stand Out, e-book by Rich and Tim Christiansen
- Free coaching session with Valerie Ritchie, International Parent Coach
- Fill Your Own Cup Self Care Challenge guide and video course by Chanelle Nelson of the Mom Who Knows Podcast
- How To Tame Tantrums Quickly Without All the Drama, e-book and 5 audio sessions from Steve Cuffari of In Touch Parenting
HOW SOON DO I HAVE TO ORDER?
Soon! This special offer is only available through Wednesday, October 10, 2018, and then it’s gone.
WHAT IF I DON’T USE ALL THE RESOURCES?
Honestly, you probably won’t, and that’s perfectly okay! In fact, I think you are better served to pick the top things you want to dive into first and not try to get to it all. The good news is when you are feeling overwhelmed, or technology is taking over your home, you can turn to those resources as needed throughout the year. The value is so insane that even if you only use a handful, you’ll still come out ahead. But the great thing is that you will be able to download all of them, and then you are free to pick and choose in your own time which resources you’d like to use. You are also free to gift any of the resources you won’t use yourself to other friends and family members, which makes this All Access Pass even more valuable.
On that note, you can also gift a Day Pass or All Access Pass to someone else. Just make your purchase and send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and e-mail address of the person you’d like to gift it to.
Wishing you all the best!
P.S. Hey scroller 🙂 the All Access Pass and the Day Passes are going up in price on Wed. That’s all you need to know 🙂